Travelling from Antalya to Pamukkale is one of the best ideas in order to enjoy a matchless vacation in Turkey. Yes, Pamukkale with its numberless beauties is capable of providing you with unforgettable memories. If you have ever seen its photos -probably that is why you are reading these lines, too- you already know that we are right.
Especially making a plan after spending your warm hours and days in Antalya, it might be a very good time to unite both of these amazing locations. Since you will be satisfied through enjoying the classics of a summer time such as swimming and sunbathing, the following days should be spent to expand your cultural accumulation. In Pamukkale, you will do it easily.
Of course, to be able to do it, you should learn how to get to Pamukkale from Antalya, what your options of transportation are and one of which among them is the best. Luckily, you will learn and compare them easily.
Before that, we would like to share some general and amazing facts about Pamukkale which will make you get even more excited about your trip!
Interesting Facts about Pamukkale
Get ready to learn about the “lands of purity”, natural terraces and anciency!
- Pamukkale Mountain, which hosts the amazing terraces on its surface, is an all-natural geographical formation. The chemical reactions, and changes in weather conditions over time shaped its unique look! Also, the thermal waters that flood over its surface contributed to this shaping process.
- Pamukkale means “Cotton Castle” in Turkish. The natural white color of Pamukkale Mountain is the reason of this, without any doubt.
- Pamukkale has a UNESCO World Heritage title. In other words, people from all walks of life and countries should definitely visit there.
- This matchless wonder of nature is not only providing you with a delihtful scenery, it also provides you with information that will expand your cultural accumulation. Especially the Ancient City of Hierapolis, at the peak of Pamukkale, is the core of an amazing lecture!
- You can also visit Cleopatra Pool, a striking natural formation which is believed that hosted Cleopatra, the famous queen of Egypt.
- The thermal waters and muds in Pamukkale are very beneficial to the skin.
How Do You Get from Antalya to Pamukkale?
If you are ready to:
- View and admire the natural white and blue decorations of the travertines,
- Learn about the secrets of ancient civilizations through Hierapolis,
- Swim in Cleopatra Pool,
- And crown the wealth of your vacation, it is time to learn how to travel to Pamukkale from Antalya.
The most popular options to unite Antalya and Pamukkale are:
If you wonder where the “flight” option is, we should say that because of the close distance between these two provinces of Turkey, you do not need to have a flight. Actually, that is why, there is no direct flight for this destination. Thus, a bus or car will be sufficient and very practical.
Pamukkale Tours by Bus
- If you are a solo traveler especially, you will adore this transportation option that will take you from Antalya to Pamukkale easily: On your way, you can even have new friends!
- There are many different companies that arrange these trips through very modern and comfortable buses.
- Your trip will last for approximately 4 hours.
- As an important note here, you will not get to Pamukkale directly; you will get to Denizli in which Pamukkale is located.
- After the arrival to Denizli, you can take a minibus to Pamukkale, which costs very cheap prices.
Antalya to Pamukkale by Car
- To travel to Pamukkale from Antalya, you might also rent a car through the related agencies. Especially if you travel as a group of friends or a family, this option might be much more affordable than taking a bus.
- The duration of your trip from Antalya to Pamukkale will be 3 or 4 hours along the highway.
The Best Way to Get to Pamukkale from Antalya
As you can see above, visiting Pamukkale is not a hard thing: You only need 4 wheels. Yet, they are not enough if you want to explore Pamukkale to the fullest. That is why, we highly recommend you to join in Pamukkale tours from Antalya, which are very popular options in all Turkey tours.
Thanks to these tours, you will:
- Not have to deal with the boring and tiring process of searching for information about the transportation
- Have a very dynamic day that is full of natural beauties of Pamukkale
- Learn the secrets of the history by the professional guides
- Enjoy sufficient and practical breaks to shop or take photos
- Have a tasty lunch!
In a nutshell, all you need to do is to sign up for Pamukkale tours!
For a professional help and further information, you can contact us 7/24; we will gladly help you!